A posting on Cragslist listed some nice studios available through CityRealty.com. I called an spoke to Mark, who set up some appointments with Louis. I met Louis on the corner of 80th Street and 2nd avenue and walked east toward the building.
We had to wait for the landlord to arrive, then a woman showed up to show us the apartment. The building was solid brick. Outside, inside...the hallways were solid brick. It was different that many buildings I had seen - but I kind of liked it. It had character. It seemed like a newer building and hallways and entry ways were very clean.
There were Two Studios available - Garden Level and 3rd Floor with Elevator. The garden level was out - because I wouldn't feel safe on the ground level, but there was a small door that opened into a private garden. It was pretty, anyway!
Then, we went up to the third floor, the apartment was $1750, so it was certainly out of my price range - but it was nice space. And I really took a liking to the solid brick building...it was cool.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment