As we were leaving, another agent saw us on the street and offered the keys to another townhouse in the area. The price was above my price-point, but he said the space was worth seeing.
We walked up the block to see a gorgeous white townhouse. The entry way opened into a winding staircase - it was carpeted, as if it used to be a single resident home. The apartment was on the second floor with a big bay window that opened with french doors out onto a little terrace. I had a vision of a flower garden outside, with a little sitting stool. Very peaceful, and relaxing.
The kitchen and bathroom were being entirely remodeled. The apartment offered really nice space. I kept wondering how much the apartment would sell for without a doorman or elevator...the next day I learned it was on the market for $2500. Oh, my.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment