It was studio on the 11th floor, so it was high enough to get some natural light through the windows. The kitchen and bathroom were just remodeled, and looked very nice and new. There was track lighting in the kitchen and two big closets. This seemed the most "liveable" out of all the places I had seen that day. But, I was still hesitant - the price was slightly out of my range, and I knew there would be a broker fee involved.
The apartment was listed by Prudential Elliman, so I'll keep checking their website for photos...it was a really nice studio - and reasonably priced.
I just wish I knew how long I would be staying in the apartment - one year? two years? ten years?? Life seems so uncertain right now...I don't want to invest a huge amount of money, if there is a chance I might be leaving town on the fly...and you just never know.
No comments:
Post a Comment