Monday, July 28, 2008

305 West 45th Street





'OOH LA LA! Sun-filled Studio with Parisian Style Courtyard'


This apartment has been posted on several different sites - I feel like i know the place by know. Affordable rent, with a private french garden. What could be better? I made an appointment to see the space during my lunch hour today, and I walked over. During mid-day, the neighborhood seemed okay - well, if you do not mind the fact that the building is located directly across the street from a strip-club called "Private Eyes"...hmmm...just imagine the men I might meet!

As I was standing on the street in front of the building, Juan walked up. Uh, hello? Oh my, I spent all afternoon yesterday with Juan showing me apartments - and now here I am at an open-house, waiting for another agent to show me the apartment. BUSTED!! I was planning see another agent - but lucky for me, the new agent was late - so I didn't get caught entirely red-handed. Juan said he had a few more places to show me, so I agreed to meet with him tomorrow...

Whew! That could have been a potentially awkward situation...

No comments: